DR.CYJ HAIR FILLER
For those with a more severe type of hair loss, alopecia or thinning hair, the treatment with DR.CYJ Hair Fillers can be an outcome. DR.CYJ Hair Filler is an injectable, based on a patented formula 0f 7 peptides and hyaluronic-acid, for the revitalisation of hair and scalp. DR.CYJ Hair Filler can help to decrease hair loss and be effective in the treatment of hair regrowth. The product is the result of 13 years R&D by Caregen and was successfully launched in 2016. DR.CYJ Hair Filler is a medical device Class III and has a CE marking (CE 2265).
This peptide-hyaluronic acid treatment ensures in many cases for the reversal of the hair loss process and at the same time revitalizes the scalp and hair follicles to stimulate hair regrowth. The formula of patented peptides and hyaluronic acid strengthens the hair into the hair follicles, leading according to clinical research to more, thicker and stronger hair.
Interested in the results of their in-vitro, in-vivo or clinicals research? Send us a mail for the complete study book.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In order to make hair regrowth, it would be necessary to upregulate the expression of genes and proteins that are essential for hair growth, and to downregulate the expression of genes and proteins that are involved in hair loss.
DR.CYJ Hair Filler contains 7 patented peptides. Every peptide has shown its efficacy in the hair regrowth and loss process by different in-vitro tests performed by Caregen.
DR.CYJ Hair Filler promotes blood circulation in the scalp and helps the follicles to revitalize and cause stronger hair regrowth.
This sustained release technology enhanced the efficacy of the 7 peptides for two weeks by a constant and regulated release and penetration of these active ingredients into the skin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Several in-vitro tests performed by Caregen shows the following efficacy per peptide:
- Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2): would provide nourishment to scalp and hair root for a healthier and thicker hair shaft through the stimulus of angioedema.
- Octapeptide-11 (CG-Seperin): would inhibit cell death in hair cells caused by oxidative stress (excess free radicals)
- Octapeptide-2 (Prohairin-β4): would promote hair growth by activating the stem cells in hair follicles
- Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINS): would lead to the formation of hair placodes and generates new hair follicles by β-catenin and the SHH signal.
- Decapeptide-28 (CG-Rehairin): would stimulate hair follicles, activates the anagen phase, slows down the categene phase to inhibit hair loss.
- Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin): would inhibit hair loss by the down-regulation of DKK-1, BMP4 and TGFβ-1 signal
- Oligopeptide-71 (CG-Edrin): would promote hair regrowth by activating the WNT signal
- Hair growth stimulation: hair filler complex can stimulate the expression of genes that stimulate hair growth positively by reinforcing the action of Beta-Catenin and by activating its stem cells that again ensure the growth of hair in the Anagen Hair growth phase.
- Inhibition of alopecia: hair filler complex can protect against alopecia by inhibiting BMP4 and DKK-1, the main factors in hair loss
- Antioxidant: hair filler complex can inhibit alopecia by the control of ROS, caused by UV, stress and other external factors
- Stimulation of angiogenesis: hair filler complex can help to produce healthier hair follicles by providing nourishment to the hair root through the stimulus of angiogenesis.
The effect of the DR.CYJ Hair Filler treatment differentiates per patient, but could be visible for around one year. In between and after this period, the DR.CYJ Hair Filler therapy could be (partly) repeated.
Besides it is recommended to continu using Pelo Baum Hair Revitalizing Solution after treatment with DR.CYJ Hair Filler to improve long-term effect.
With a first treatment session with DR.CYJ Hair Filler it is plausible that it inhibits the hair loss process at the injected area. The following sessions stimulate the blood circulation and revitalize the hair follicles, thereby accelerating the process of the regrowth of more, thicker and vital hair.
Clinical research performed by Caregen has shown that after 8 weeks the hair density (1/cm ²) increased on average with 22.3% and the hair thickness with 26 compared to the situation before treatment. In this study (N=18; men: Norwood Hamilton Scale 2 ~ 4A; Women: SAVIN Score I-1 ~ II-2) the Hair Filler Complex seemed to work actively in the improvement of male and female hair loss patterns and Alopecia Areata.
Interested in the results of their in-vitro, in-vivo or clinical studie? Send us an e-mail for the complete DR.CYJ Hair Filler study book.
In addition to the DR.CYJ Hair Filler therapy, it is recommended to us Pelo Baum Hair Revitalizing Solution for restoring hair follicles and scalp at home at a daily base. This soothing lotion should be massaged twice daily (morning and evening) on the scalp and let it retract for at least 3 hours.
Read More about the products of Pelo Baum.
The Hair Filler injections are not much more painful than other filler injections. Some patients experience the injections in some places in the scalp as something more sensitive or viciously. In principle the treatment does not require anaesthesia. If desired, a topical narcotic gel or a local anesthetics can be applied in consultation between the patient and the doctor. Please take into account a working time of the anesthetic of about half an hour. During the treatment, the doctor can also perform a gentle, pressing massage on the injected patches to reduce any pain.
- The treatment does not require in principle anaesthesia. In consultation with the patient, if desired, apply topically narcotic gel. Remove it after 30 minutes.
- Inject DR. CYJ Hair Filler only on clean and healthy skin without inflammation. Disinfect the scalp first with an alcohol swab.
- Inject DR. CYJ Hair Filler (at room temperature) on the intended area with a 30G or 32G hypodermic needle. You may consider using multiple needles during treatment.
- Use a micro-aliquot injection technique (serial micro punctures in lines). Inject every 0.2 to 0.4 cm a quantity of 0.02 to 0.05 ml intradermal per injection. Use a distance between the lines of +/-1 cm. With 1ml DR.CYJ Hair Filler an area the size of about a hand palm can be treated.
- During and after treatment, perform a gentle massage to distribute the product evenly and reduce any pain.
Each person and hair problem is different and therefore responds differently to a treatment. Your doctor will be able to advise you on this. Clinical study by Caregen shows that good results are obtained with the treatment frequency below.
- STANDARD DR. CYJ Hair Filler Treatment: 1 session per 2 weeks, for 8 weeks (total of 4 sessions)
- INTENSIVE DR. CYJ Hair Filler Treatment: 1 session per 2 weeks, for 8 weeks (total 4 sessions), then 1 monthly maintenance session for 3-6 months.
- Men and women with a hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Men and women using anticoagulants or blood thinning agents
- Men and women who have problems with their immune system or immunotherapy undergo.
- Men and women with inflammation of the scalp
The right candidates for a treatment with DR.CYJ Hair Filler are:
- Men and women suffering from any type of non-scarred alopecia
- Men and women of any age with overall thinning and weaker hair
- Men and women with excessive hair loss
- Men and women who want to increase the chance of survival of their hair transplantation
- Alopecia patients who want to create extra effect in combination with other hair treatments
An DR.CYJ Hair Filler therapy increases the chance to:
- inhibit hair loss
- stimulate hair regrowth
- increase hair density and hair thickness
- revitalize hair follicles and hair cells
- stimulate blood circulation and hydration in the scalp
DR.CYJ Hair Filler is a medical device (Class III, CE 2265) and should only be injected by doctors with a BIG registration and trained in the right application technique.
Possible side effects of DR.CYJ Hair Filler:
- Transient short duration pain may occur following wounded scalp introduction
- Redness, swelling, edema, hematomas, itching and slight pain at the injection area can occur following treatment and generally subside over 72 hours
- Allergy to any of the ingredients.
The potential risk of these side effects shall be explained to the patient by the practitioner. All side effects other than those described above or persisting for more than one week must be reported to the practitioner by the patient. In turn, the practitioners should inform SelanCare of this as soon as possible.